With numerous undercover repair bays at both our Brisbane and Melbourne depots, the services we provide include:
- ISO tank cleaning – food and chemical grade using high pressure mechanical spinner
- Modification and full refurbishment of used ISO tanks
- Full repairs – structural and part replacement including valves and gaskets
- Empty and full tank storage (depending on cargo)
- 2.5 and 5 year statutory testing
- Decanting product into IBC’s and disposal
- Confined space entry
With a combined team experience of over 50+ years, our highly trained staff have dedication and discipline in servicing the needs of our customers. Specialising in all aspects of ISO tank containers maintenanace and service including surveying, testing, tank cleaning, repairs, modifications, storage and ISO tank container sales.
SCF Depots endeavour to provide a quality service to all of our clients as part of our commitment to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction in everything we do.
SCF provides a structured framework for effective health, safety and environmental practices and performance across all of SCF’s activities and operations.
In all of our activities, we commit to:
- Compliance with relevant statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice
- Produce and supply clients with services that are fit for their intended purpose and conform to the relevant and previously agreed specifications or contractual requirements;
SCF Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) facilities, which deals with the trade waste generated from the washing of the ISO tanks, achieve constant compliance with the trade waste discharge Standards
All washing of ISO tanks is undertaken in a roofed and bunded area ensuring all stormwater is diverted away from the wash bays and thus uncontaminated. Oil waste generated as part of the first wash of the ISO tanks as well as any product or waste remaining in the ISO tanks when delivered to site is segregated and stored in IBC’s, which is then collected by an EPA licenced waste contractor and taken off-site for recycling.
Where possible treated recycled water or collected rainwater is utilised for the washing of the ISO tanks. The WWTP has been designed to minimise chemical and electricity consumption, waste generation and to allow as much water reuse and recycling as possible.