Custom Built Workshop
Custom builds are something that we at SCF pride ourselves on. Due to every customer having different requirements, at SCF we take the time to understand the specific needs in order to tailor a specialised solution. The intent is to exceed expectations with every build.
This 20’ container was modified into a compact workshop that was specifically designed to be set up by one person, and packed away again with ease. This enables the client to transport the workshop between sites with minimum set up time.
Custom features of the container include:
- Internal composite ASKIN Poly insulation wall panels, including flush installation to the insides of the doors
- Internal electrical fitout, inclusive of lighting, power points, recessed split system A/C and extractor fans
- Fixed internal work bench
- Windows (with steel security shutters) and a personal access door
- Removable external fixings such as a steel work bench complete with a sink and an air compressor cover including weather proof external power outlets for the compressor and / or other equipment
Feedback from the client says it all. When asked if they would like anything done differently next time, their response was that the unit meets all their expectations and they would not change a thing.
Another reason to choose SCF – specialists in container solutions.